Friday, November 2, 2012

Youth is not a time of life, it's a state of mind

Youth is like a heavy rain in the brief summer
pure, fresh but a little sad.

It's not a simple and common time, but a state of mind or many mixed feelings.
Joy, sorrow, laugh, tears, first love, forsake fix together.

What is happiness? Cover up grief and smile to everyone
What is sadness? The people who say never  to be separated have been scattered on the ends of the earth.

Sometimes,  you see the shadow in front of  you, don't be scared, because the sun is behind you.
Sometimes, you see the beautiful sea, don't view it lightly, because the terrifying wave may come on the next second.

Remember the first time I met you, gaze at you, fall in love with you.
I swore if the whole world betray you, I will betray the whole world for you.
However, how does the poor jean stand with the elegant formal dress
how does my guitar concert with your piano?
You are the shiny start, I am just a menial grass

I will not give up because you are the best gift that the youth  give me.

Mom says people cannot miss two things,
one is the last bus to home
another is the person you deeply love.

No laugh, youth is not perfect, but not tears, youth is also fragmentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment